Saturday 15 November 2014

Paul Carter


Paul

 

I have been meaning to make contact with you for ages, since our return from holiday, but "normal" life has overtaken me and time has not been my own.

My Mum was with us recently, and mentioned she had seen you, which reminded me to put fingers to keyboard.

 

I just wanted to thank you and your staff for all the help you gave us in our holiday to the USA and Canada.  It all went very smoothly and the accommodation you found for us in Yellowstone, in particular, was very comfortable - a cabin on the other side of the road from the main hotel, and was just what was required.  It took us a mere 5 minutes drive to the East Entrance to the Park, which was very quick.  I have to say, once we got in the Park, given the regulation speed limit and coming across the odd Bison standing in the middle of the road, did mean it took at least an hour to drive to other areas of the Park.  Staying outside of the Park, but with easy access to it, meant we had a lot more options for eating out in the evenings, for example, as the hotels within the Park appeared to have limited options.

 

The hotel you found us in Jackson Hole was perfectly adequate, given we were

 

only there for a short amount of time, clean and comfortable.

 

Alcatraz was well worth the visit and, again, thank you for your insistence that we pre-booked it, as otherwise, I don't think we would have been able to do the trip.  The 2-day bus ticket was also well worth it, especially the night time one.  With that in mind, I will plan to call you in the next few days to give you my debit card details for the refund.

 

All the flights worked perfectly and on the internal flights we were almost the only passengers!  The international flights were a lot busier!  Thank you also for sorting Laura's flights out as well.

 

Safe to say, I will have no hesitation in using your services again, and will certainly be recommending you to friends and keeping up the family tradition of using Carrick.

 

With very best wishes to you and your staff.

 

Regards

 

Clare Clatworthy

No comments: